Thursday, February 27, 2014

The ABC's of Death: Hits & Misses

26 Directors, 26 Ways to Die


So this wraps up The ABC's of Death Month!  This will be a Hits & Misses, which is pretty much just going to be the shorts I liked and which one I didn't.  Let's start!

Hits:

XXL: I love this one!  This deals with our society perfectly, a lot of girls feel the need to do drastic things to be what they see in magazines, TV,  movies, etc. and this showed how drastic it could get.

Bigfoot: Great story, loved that they used a pizza cutter for the killings! I love when there is a odd instrument used for killings.

Ingrown: This is one of the shorter shorts, and it poses so many questions! Who is she? Why is he doing this to her? Is she his wife or not? We didn't really get any answer, but it was a fantastic short!

Removed: The film strips being under his skin, and seeing them remove his skin was sick, but I love me some gore!

Vagitus: I liked the plot and how they had the government set up, very interesting and the ending had a nice twist to it.

Misses:

Fart: This was just a really odd one and I didn't really like it.

Klutz: This one was a little funny, but it still wasn't a favorite.

Zetsumetsu: Bizarre, really bizarre, it just wasn't my cup of tea.

Overall the movie was really good, it had it ups and down, but it was pretty good.  I love the concept of the movie and can't wait to see the sequel, which is suppose to comes out this year!  Tell me what you thought of the movie in the comments, on Twitter (@SilentToHughes) or on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/SilentToHughes)
 
Hope you all have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment