Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Evil Dead (2013)

Fear what you will become



Now I have never seen the original, or the sequels, but I have to say that I was quite impressed with this movie.  Pretty sure that I will watch the original sometime this month, so expect a review soon!  Though I have seen Army of Darkness, which I believe is one of the sequels, and it was very weird.  Anyways on to the synopsis!

The movie is about 5 people who go to a cabin and find an old book. The book, also known as Naturon Demonto or the Necronomicon, is a book filled with prophecies and spells.  One of them reads something from the book, which ends up summoning a demon, and the rest pretty much writes itself.

I really enjoyed this movie, the ending was really good and I loved when it rained blood.  Plus, the 'Final Girl' has to be, by far, one of my favorite 'Final Girls' that I have seen.  Really hoping for them to continue the series!  Also make sure you stick around until the end because there is something quite "Groovy" at the end.  Tell me what you thought of the movie in the comments, on Twitter (@SilentToHughes) or on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/SilentToHughes)
Hope you all have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment